Through July 31, you can get your afternoon caffeine boost at Dunkin' Donuts for only 99 cents.
From 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. every day (at partipating locations only), any iced coffee or iced tea is only 99 cents. There is a limit of two per person, but really, if you need more than two to keep you going, you need a nap, not an iced beverage.
But wait, there's more
If you're fortunate to get Valpak coupons mailed to your house, don't toss that envelope away before checking inside. I'm not sure if this is a national promotion or just limited to the Chicago area, but ours was filled with loads of great Dunkin' Donuts coupons.
The Dunkin' Donuts coupons include:
- 99 cents for a 10 oz. hot or 16 oz. iced latte.
- A FREE 16 oz. frozen tea or frozen lemonade Coolatta.
- $3 for two egg and cheese breakfast sandwiches.
- 50 cents off a $2 purchase.
- A FREE 16 oz. frozen hot chocolate (scratching my head wondering how you get a frozen hot chocolate ... what's next ... boiling ice cream?)
- 99 cents for a bagel twist.
So check the mail to see if you're a lucky Valpak winner.
But wait, there's even more
When you buy an iced coffee or any other Dunkin' Donuts product in the Chicago area, you'll get a coupon good for buy one, get one free admission during the week to Six Flags Great America in Gurnee, Ill. Not sure if you have to specifically ask for the coupon at Dunkin' Donuts, the ad along with the coupons didn't specify.
The coupon actually has different redemption values based on when you use it. The terms of this deal are a little tricky, but here they are:
- Buy one, get one free is valid weekdays through July 8, 2011.
- You can get $20 off the second ticket on weekends through July 3, 2011.
- From July 9, 2011 through Sept. 17, 2011, the coupon will get you $15 off a second admission any day of the week.